The Star Alliance Flyer has no connection to Star Alliance. The Star Alliance Flyer is completely separate to Star Alliance, and is just a project by a Star Alliance user to help others who are part of Star Alliance airline members mileage programmes.
Some facts about me:
– I am a silver member of Singapore Airlines Krisflyer, but am very close to becoming Gold again!
– My favourite Star Alliance airlines are; Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss Air
– My most despised Star Alliance airline is United, but I can’t help going back to them because they’re so awesome for Krisflyer members. You get points per mile rather than United’s offering of a mile per £ spent.
– I hold the SPG Amex Card to transfer the Starpoints over to Krisflyer
– Diamond member of Hilton Hhonors
– I am based in London
About Star Alliance
The Star Alliance includes Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Air India, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EGYPTAIR, Ethiopian Airlines, EVA Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines, THAI and United. Each of these flights provides access to the full Alliance network of more than 18,450 daily flights to 1,330 airports in 190 countries.